SOCIAL MEDIA

Little Letters ; To Kins, with love 💟

18/11/2021

There is something so weird about female friendship I often find. That it is powered by emotions. Sometimes the love is so strong, we are ready to commit homicide. Just tell us the details. We’ll make it looked like accident. Or sometimes it’s fueled by pure envy, like we telling the jeans is cute just to making sure they would look uglier than us.

We sometimes are so territorial about one another we kept on checking whether am I the only best friend my best friend has? One can’t have more than one best friend?

Why? Because we women we feel a lot –thus we confess a lot. We need to lighten the load. And not a day goes by that I did not thank God for my confidante. For I never afraid to talk or to feel when I'm talking to you.

This one right here, she matched my energy. Maybe because I'm the black and she's the pink. Maybe it's about my flying Sagi traits that could calm her vindictive Scorpio's. Honestly we are pole apart but I tell her everything (well, if not – almost) so I don’t have to feel it alone. You know the feeling when you finally rant about your day and let it all out unfiltered, suddenly it doesn’t fell so bad as it seems? You just have to find someone to talk to and laugh about it afterwards.

Sometimes I wonder how my fiction section mind could interest your non-fiction study-on-brain self or how I the romance reader could tolerate you; the romance averse? But opposite attracts and sticks and buzzing together and that is why we are never boring, baby.

Thank you Kins, for your attention. I found myself a gem and may He powered our friendship only with good,blessful fuels. May you have the happiest of days. Semoga sampai tua, kita bersama 💟


Post a Comment